Mar 13, 2011

Tired but excited

Last night my best friend (like a sister) called me and said that it was time ... She was going to be having her baby boy last night and I had to get there. I got there and we went in the O.R. and she had a beautiful baby boy... he is 6 weeks premature. He had to go to the ICU in Umass. But they just want to monitor him and make sure his lungs are mature enough... It was a great experience to be on the other side of things this time and not the one having the baby. I will never forget it and I will always cherish it.. It weighed in at 6lbs 10oz. and a beautiful full head of black hair... he is so beautiful...

Welcome Carmine Vincent
You are so precious and beautiful baby boy.. Auntie loves you!

Today I will be working on small brag book for Mommy and myself...
I will post pictures and some instructions to a couple of the pages. What a beautiful experience.

Congrats Jenn... and Welcome to the world baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...