Apr 3, 2012

Busy

Hello Everyone! 
It has been a little bit busy around here. I just realized that Easter is this weekend and I haven't finished anything that I need to have done by Friday. 
So tomorrow is going to be a Easter Crafting Day for me .. I have to finish 40 treats boxes for the little ones classmates, some decorations for the house for Sunday's Dinner, and the girls Easter Baskets and get the eggs ready to hide for the Egg Hunt... so much to do an so little time to do it all in ... 

What do you all have planned for Easter Sunday? 
I have Family coming for dinner and then doing an egg hunt with the girls. 
 We will be coloring our eggs tomorrow night ... 

Tomorrow Is our Design Team Weekly Challenge Post so make sure you stop on by and check out what everyone created for it.. I am working on mine tonight for tomorrows post and love how cute they came out. 


Also stop by my CTMH website and check out the new promotion if you become a Consultant. 
You can get a Free Paper Pack free with your kit.. 
Also when you are there check out the stamp of the Month Set.. 
and all the great project ideas too.. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...