Sep 16, 2012

Autumn Mini Album Process

Good Evening Everyone... 
It has been a laid back weekend around here...

Spent time with the girls and some great friends
We laughed and talked and just had a wonderful time yesterday, it was so nice and relaxing. 
Today we did some cleaning and organizing around the house and then I spent some well needed time in the craft room. I loved it and it was nice to finally feel motivated and creative again. 
I was working on my Autumn Mini Album... It is coming out beautiful and I am love it. 
Now I can't wait to get some pictures of my girls and add them to it ... 

Now it is time for the girls to settle down for the night and get ready for school tomorrow. 
And then I am off to the craft room for some more crafting and creative time. 

I will post pictures shortly of the album... 
I used the Cricut, Gypsy and the Cameo to make this adorable album.. 

Well time for me to get a little more creative and then head to bed myself... 

Happy Crafting Everyone and remember to stop by my CTMH site
www.scrappingwithaudrey.ctmh.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...