Oct 25, 2012

Happy Autumn

Hello and I am sorry I have not been posting lately. 
But we have had alot going on with moving and trying to get settled into the new place. 

I am going to start posting more often and showcasing projects again. 

This past weekend I had a wonderful time with some Family and Friends and it was well needed too...
Saturday I took the girls out to do some pictures of them and ended up getting a nice surprise one of my best friends that we went to visit grabbed my camera and said lets go ... pictures of you and your girls are needed.. so she started posing us for pictures .. it was wonderful and well overdue... 

My Beautiful Daughters ~ Mackenzie, Kate-Lyn and Autumn

My Best Friend Terri, My daughters and Myself


 Autumn and Mackenzie... these are my favorites

   My Oldest Daughter Kate-Lyn

These are just some of my most favorites... 
It was such a beautiful Autumn Day and the scenery was just wonderful ... 

Sunday we took the girls and some friends and family on a little nature walk and it was another beautiful day 


My Precious Granddaughter... this was the best surprise of the weekend... getting to see my princess taty... 



It was a great weekend... love all my little princesses.. they are each so precious... 

Well now on to some crafting projects... 
I have been playing with my Cameo the past week and love it... missing playing with the cricut though, so today i am going to play with the cricut and the cameo... 


   Treat Favors for the little ones to give to their classmates... 

Kitchen window with vinyl decorations ... 

Time for me to get back to crafting...
Happy Crafting
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...