Oct 23, 2014

Halloween Girl Scout Treats 2

Happy Thursday to everyone
 
It has been a busy few days around the craft studio and I have been trying to get all my Halloween Sweet Treats finished for all the girls groups and classes....
 
Here is My youngest daughters treats for her Brownie Troop... She will handing these out tonight....
They are simple but spooky
 
I simple made a sour cream container and added some Candy Pumpkins and Candy Corn to them and sealed them and add a cute little scallop circle with Happy Halloween.
 
I made 14 in under 2 hours.....
 


Halloween Papers
 
 
Pumpkins: Pebbles #732295

All Over Pattern: American Crafts Night Fall Halloween Night #35507
 
They are double sided so I used the reverse side for the tags. I used my cameo to make the tags for the spooky sweet treats...
 


 
 
 
 
I am excited I have some happy craft mail coming this week.... I ordered some new embossing folders and stamps. I can't wait until they come in and then I can start working on my Christmas projects.... watch for the 12 days of Christmas Projects starting November.... I can wait to share all the craft ideas and projects with everyone. There will be videos and tutorials on a few of the projects... so watch for them coming next month.....
 
Well off to finish more Halloween treats for the girls and more...
 
Have a wonderful evening and happy crafting!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...