Oct 21, 2014

Halloween Treats For Girl Scouts 1

It is a chilly October day here today...
The weather we have been having is crazy one day it is in the 80's and then the next we are bundled up like it is winter...
 
 
I am keeping warm by staying in the craft room and working on some adorable treats for my daughter's Girl Scout Troops.
 
Yesterday my middle daughter had her troop meeting and she handed out these adorable Candy Corn Lollipop covers..
 



 
 
The pattern came from SVG Cutting Files
The set comes with a Bat, Candy Corn, Devil and a monster. They are all so adorable..
 
I used one of the faces from the Peachy Keen Face Set
#PK-500 Snow Face Assortment. I used the 1 3/8" face for the candy corn.
 
Red Chalk to make the rosy cheeks and then a white gel pen to add the freckles....
 
They are easy and quick to make. Great to hand out to the classes, teams and etc....
 
The leader loved them and girls wanted to know if they could make some too....
 
 
I made 15 of them for her troop and they took maybe approx. 2 hours to make start to finish....
 
 
I hope you enjoyed my little share for today and hope you come back to check out tomorrow's project... Also watch for my series of 12 days of Christmas cards and other fun filled projects for Christmas....
 
Happy Crafting...
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...