Dec 18, 2011

Wreath Card

Hello Everyone... 

Can't believe that Christmas in a week... wow it has gone by so fast. 
I am so excited for Christmas and can't wait to see my daughter's faces when they get to open their shared gift... yes I got them a Mini Cricut Cake for Christmas. I am passing on my addiction to them. Hahaha!!!!! 
They have been wanting one for a while now and I couldn't pass it up.
And hubby got me a Imagine for Christmas and some cartridges too. I am so excited. 

Well my fixed gypsy came home on Friday, yay!!! 
It took me a while to get it all sync'd and ready to start to play with. But it was worth every minute of it. Last night I was able to finally get some time to sit down and play with it and designing. 
So here is my little Christmas Card that I designed and made last night. I love how it came out. 




I used George & Basic Shapes and Christmas Solutions. 
I love how this card turned out and looking forward to sending these out to my friends and family... 

And boy did I miss my Gypsy and happy that it is home and I can get creating again ... 

I am thinking I might do a video on this card for the new year. 
I have a lot of exciting things happening for the new year and can't wait to share it with everyone... So watch for some new and exciting things coming in 2012... 

Well off to do some more wrapping and card making... have a great day everyone... 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...