Welcome to the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop. We are a group of Close to my Heart consultants (well most of us) and will be show casing the very versatile Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. If you are visiting from
then you are in the right place, if not, please go and start from the beginning at http://www.creatingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
I just love this cartridge, there is so many different projects you can do from this one cartridge.
This is a little gift bag that I made.
Cut the box/bag at 6"
tag cut at 2 1/4" and then stamped the saying on using "Thoughts Tidings" (comes with the cartridge when you purchase the Art Philosophy Cartridge)
layer for the tag cut at 2 1/2"
rose was cut out at 3" and then I used the olive ink and inked the edges of the rose and bag.
I used a thin ribbon and made a little bow and glued it under the rose
I used wide ribbon and wrapped it around the whole bag.
This would be wonderful to use at and appreciation award event or banquet. I think I am going to make these for Our Ambulance Banquet.
Go to Amanda's Blog
- Courtney - http://www.creatingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
- Brandy- http://www.canadianscrappers.blogspot.ca
- Audrey- http://scrappingwithscrappy.blogspot.com
- Amanda- http://ajcreationsfromtheheart.blogspot.com
- Darla - http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com
- Connie - http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Erin - http://www.imcreaterin.blogspot.ca
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.blogspot.com
- Vanessa http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com/
- Carol http://CarolLoftus.blogspot.com
- Eva- http://www.loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Wendy K. http://www.myscrapbookingblog.com
- Michelle http://www.myflightsoffancy.com/blog
- Gloria - http://www.purpleglocreations.blogspot.com
- Chrissy - http://www.chrissycurtiscrafts.blogspot.com
- Ann Marie Lessner - www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
- Michelle Degnan Powell - http://scrappinprincess-michelle.blogspot.co