May 15, 2012

DT Call


We are going to be holding a Design Team Call.. 
if you are interested and would like to try out for the design team please email me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com 

Subject Line: Design Call May 2012
send:
full name
blog address
email address
facebook address
3 projects 
why you would like to join my little team and what you could bring to the team. 
Tell us a little about yourself too. 

We are a little more laid back than most design teams... and we don't have a set duration to be on the team. 
if you have a facebook please friend request me and if you make the team I can add you to the Design Team Group Page. 
http://www.facebook.com/scrappyemt

We are working on getting a few sponsors for our design team. 

You will be asked to post at 3 times a month
Everyone on the team must take part in the Monthly Design Team Hop
I would like to also have Spot Light Design Post Monthly too. 
If you would be interested please send me an email today... have a great day. 
Deadline June 1, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...