Sep 12, 2012

Happy Wedneday

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 
I know I haven't been posting like I would love to be... but life is still a bit crazy around here.. With School getting back into swing, my volunteer time and so much more. Things are slowly calming down and falling into a routine so as it does and I get more time to craft I will be posting more and more. 

I am planning on making some videos. I loved making my first video and I have been wanting to make more. I know I am going to be making a video shortly on the little flowers that I figured out how to make. 

Well this past weekend I spent it with my daughters, my granddaughter and some really great friends... It felt so wonderful and it was well needed...
Saturday, the girls and me went to see my friends and his daughters. It was such a beautiful day and we got to watch a deer come out of the woods in his back yard. So peaceful being out in the nature. My girls love it. 
Then Sunday, I went and spent the day with my Adopted sister and family at the Firefighters Softball Playoffs. The weather was beautiful. My brother in laws team took the Championship... Congrats Yantic Fire .... 
My granddaughter was there with us for the day too... and she is growing up so fast and she is so beautiful...
She is so precious ...

This picture is just so adorable... she is kissing her baby brother that is due soon


I have a busy day ahead of me today but i just wanted to share something with everyone today... now it is time for me to get in the craft room and get some crafting done. Still working on things for my oldest daughters Sweet 16 Party... 

Happy Crafting to all my crafty friends ... 

Also remember to stop by my CTMH site and order your stamp of the month of the set and check out all the great projects ...

www.scrappingwithaudrey.ctmh.com


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...