Jan 24, 2013

Valentine Treats

Good Morning Everyone! 
Hope everyone is staying warm today.. It is -3 today here... 
and we are supposed to be getting another snow storm tomorrow. 
 I am going to get all my errands done today and then make a movie/craft day for the girls and me tomorrow if there is no school. 

I have been working on the girls Valentine's for School and trying to get them done early for them and that way I am not rushing around the last minute to get them finished and delivered to the school. 
I picked up some heart shaped lollipops and pencils for each one of the girls. I worked on a few different ideas and came up with these cute little treat holders. 

    

I love how they turned out
I am going to make a video on these treat holders today or tomorrow. It will include all the instructions on how they are made

  I used my new Cricut Mini and Gypsy to make the hearts. 

I hope you enjoy this cute, quick and fun project and come back to check out the video. 


Remember you still have time to get your valentine kit from Close to my heart with the purchase of $35 you can get the kit for $10 ... Stop by today and pick up your Kit and don't forget to get your stamp of the month set too... 

   
December 2012 Constant Campaign: National Papercrafting Month: Whooo’s Your Valentine?






Click the link below to start shopping now

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...