Nov 20, 2012

Create A Critter 2

Hello Everyone! 

I am so happy! I finally got Create A Critter 2 Cartridge today. Michaels has them on sale this week for $24.99 and they had it in stock finally. 
I can't wait to start playing with it and creating some cute things. I am going to play with the Pilgrim Squirrel and the Teddy Bear Indian Girl and maybe the Turkey too. 


Even my daughter's are excited to play with this adorable cartridge...

How is everyone making out for Thanksgiving? We are going to start our baking tomorrow and getting the house all organized for our guest. We have a few friends coming for dinner. We will be having an early dinner and then I am on Ambulance Duty for the night. I have had Ambulance Duty on Thanksgiving for the past 4 yrs and I would not change it for anything. 

We are going to do a dessert night together at the Ambulance and have a little celebration like we do every year with my crew. 

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone! 
Travel Safely and Stay Safe... 


  

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your new cartridge. I am hoping to pick up one too, but not sure which title I want. Any suggestions?

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...