Jul 20, 2013

Baby Mini Album Onesie

Good Morning and Happy Weekend Everyone! 

I have been busy in my little Crafting Corner all week... I have been making up a few things and getting them listed on my Etsy Shop. 

I have alot of Mini album ideas that I am going to be working on and can't wait to share them with you all. 

I have been thinking of doing a videos of after I finish the mini albums and showing them off and maybe help give out some ideas to you. 

Well my recent album I wanted something that was a shape other than the basic shapes so I found a Onesie shape and decided that would make an adorable album and cut it out and went from there. I have made a few samples of the cut in different sizes to see what ones would work the best and to my surprise they all would make some wonderful mini albums and be so much fun to make and give as gifts. 

Here is the one that I completed and it is cut at 7" and it is from Life's a Party Cartridge. 



I also used my B is for Boys Cartridge to make the little toy on the front of the onesie. 
I tied a few pieces of ribbon on the rings. 

 
These two pages I loved making them. 
I cut out another onesie and then cut in half to make a pocket and cut some paper to make tags and then used a pin brad to hold them together. 
On the yellow page I made a fold out mat to add more pictures inside of it and then popped it up so there are tags behind it for even more pictures or journaling. 
I took some buttons and paper clips to use to hold the fold out closed and put buttons on the bottom like a real onesie. 


These two pages are just very simple just mats to add larger photos to them. 


 the one page has another flip out album that can add two more pictures and there is a velcro closer on it to keep it closed. On the yellow one did the pocket again and put some tags in the pocket and kept together with a duck brad. 

these two pages were fun too. another flip out mini album  and then a mat on the last page with a twine to hold two charms and two mini clothes pins. 

I really had alot of fun making this Mini
Album and can't wait now to make a little girl one. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my little project and stop back to see more of the projects. 

Have a Great Weekend and Stay Safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...