Feb 26, 2014

Embellishments

Happy Wednesday Everyone!
 
 
I haven't been able to get a lot of time in the Craft Studio lately, but when I do I have been trying to make the most of it.
Last night I was able to get a couple hours in there and decided that I needed to make some embellishments for a few projects that I am going to make.
 
I went to the dollar store and picked up some Dominos and went through my stash and found some bottle caps.
 
Here is what I made for my embellishment stash now...
 
 
 
Bottle Caps and Domino Tiles
 
 
I
I used Glossy Accent to give it a finished glossy look on top and seal them.
 


I also used some of my rubber stamps to add a little more detail to them except for the Love Bottle Cap.
 
I really like how they all turned out and can't wait to make some more.
 
Today I got a little more time in the craft room and started watching some tutorials again on how to make some paper flowers. So today I spent my time playing with make flowers. I made 3. I will post pictures tomorrow and also thinking of doing a video on my Craft Store Hauls for the past few trips...
 
Well it is time for me to head to bed. I have a busy day with my daughters tomorrow. They have no school so it is crafty time with them tomorrow.
 
I have been teaching my daughters how to loom knit.
And they are doing great with it and they are making their own scarves.
 

 
 
 
Good Night Everyone!
 
Happy Creating!
 
 
 
I
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...