Apr 8, 2014

Micro Mini Album with Alter Matchbox

Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday
 
I have been busy organizing the craft studio and trying to get things ready for a couple of Craft Fairs that I am doing this month and next month.
 
I have also been trying to set up video taping times to make a few tutorials and more.
 
I have been working on a Altered Matchbox and wanted to make a little album to go inside of it for a shelf in my room.

Here is the box that I altered... I love how it turned out. The paper is from Recollections at Michael's and it was on clearance and I just love the vintage of this paper.
 
 
I cut the butterfly for the Tim Holtz Mover and Shapers die cut and thought it would go perfect with this paper. I added some recollection flat back pearls to the butterfly and curls the wings a little and some tulle behind it to lift it up.

The Micro Mini Album measures 3.5" x 2.25" there is six pages inside to add photos too. I added a brad to the front to wrap the string closure around to keep the album closed.
 
This album fits perfect inside the drawer of the altered box.
 






 
I did make a tutorial video on this Micro Mini Album. You can find it at
 

 
 
 
Here are the measurements of what you will need to complete this project.
 
Front and Back (chipboard) 3.5 x 2.25
Mats for front and back (inside too) 3 1/8" x 2 1/8"
 
Spine 1 1/4" x 3 1/2"
 
2 stripes  3"x 12"
3 joining strips 1"x 3"
 
12 pages mats 2 7/8" x 1 7/8"
 
 
So make sure you check out the video to see how this adorable Micro Mini Album is made...
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day .
 
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...