Mar 14, 2014

Monster High Party Stuff

 
Monster High is the Theme for my daughter's birthday party this year and I have been going crazy trying to find decorations for her party for months now. The stores don't really have a lots to choose from and nothing she liked. So yesterday I decided to see what I could come up with. I hooked up the Cameo and the software and started to play. I think I got my creativity back that has been missing for a bit. I spent the day creating and gluing...
 
I made party favors, cupcake toppers and some hanging lanterns for decorating.
 
I was laughing with my sister, I am making halloweeen items in March. haha....
 
 
Today I have to work on the center pieces and I have a good idea of what I am going to do. Cameo is all set up and the paper is all picked out now. Now just waiting for youngest daughter to head to school, so I can focus on what I want to do.
 
Here is what I did yesterday.
 
 
 
I made 24 cupcake toppers
 


2 lanterns
 
 


8 Thank you Gift Favor Boxes
 
(and yes their are coffins lol)
 




The MH are printed on the shape then cut out. It was my first time trying that out and I am so happy with how it turned out. I had so much fun making all of these yesterday and so thankful that I am finally using my cameo and learning new things with it.
 
I normally only used the cameo to do my vinyl projects but now I see that I will be using it more often. The features that are endless with the software and the machine are wonderful.
 
Today I will be using the Cameo again for the center pieces.
 
My daughter is very happy with what I came up with for her party and she loves it all.
 
I am also thinking today I will make my decals for my cameo which I haven't done yet.
 
I hope you all enjoyed my projects and come back often to see more of what I have to share.
 
 
Also remember I am hosting a Altered Matchbox swap and if you would like to participate send me an email at kreative_kreations13@yahoo.com
Match box swap in the subject line...
 
 
Happy Crafting Everyone!
Have a Wonderful Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...