Jun 17, 2014

Fourth of July Buntings

Happy Tuesday Morning! 
Today is my daughter's last day of school so what better way to begin summer break but starting to work on our 4th of July decorations... 

Last week I bought a few designs from the Silhouette Store during the big sale and couldn't wait to get started on them. I am making a few banners and then going to make some table center pieces. 

Today I am beginning with the banners. Bunting and 3D Stars. So far I have the bunting done for one banner so far and now to start o the next ones... the designer is Snapdragon Snippets. 

Stop by her blog and check out some of her projects... 

Here is my Buntings so far. Once the banners are finished I will post the finished banners. 



They are so easy to put together and fun too...

I am sorry it is a short post today, but I am going to start to try to post a new project everyday this summer. I hope you enjoyed my little project for today and come back and see what is new... I am working on doing some videos of the projects as I make them so watch for the new videos.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...