Jul 1, 2014

Gardening

Happy Tuesday! 

Hope everyone is staying cool this summer. 

This past weekend hubby and I decided to redo our front yard. 
We have been trying to get the grass to grow  back there but every time we tell people do not park in our front yard they do anyways so now we made it so they can't park there and now we can really focus on getting some grass to grow there.... 

My hubby marked out my flower beds for me in the front yard and we let the girls pick the flowers that they wanted to put in the garden. They picked out some beautiful flowers. Then of course as you all know I cannot let the garden be without adding some crafted items to it... So I had an old small picket style fence from the old garden out back and we took it all apart to recycle it. I took the pickets and made signs out of them. I haven't added the saying to them yet that is my project for today .. 



So far this how it turned out, I made a second one to make this one but it will have a different saying on it... .
This is going to be placed where there is a large area that I can't plant any flowers under a tree ... 



This is before this is the layout and you can see the tree base where I can't plant anything 





Got these little birds at the Dollar General yesterday and they are so cute... 



Planted some of the flowers in a bucket that I had from last year and put it up by our front door to add something to the stairs... 



These are the two tiles that I did to lay in the garden ... 
I used my cameo and some outdoor vinyl on floor tiles 6x6 


Today I am going to work on the wooden picket signs . ( Will post pictures when finished). 


I hope you enjoyed . 

Check back often for more to come... 

Have a wonderful day and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...