Jul 7, 2014

4th of July Cupcake Toppers

 Happy Monday Everyone!
 
I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful 4th of July.
Friday it rained heavy here so we did not have any fireworks here that day.
Saturday was filled with errands and shopping for our family and friends cookout for Sunday.
 
I spent most of the day cooking and preparing salads Saturday for Sunday.
 
Sunday morning I baked my cupcakes for the cookout and I made some cupcake toppers for them.
I wanted something different then printed ones that I have been making a lot these past few months.
 
I used my cameo and a design that I had bought from the Sil Store.
 



I made an oops and did not cut enough of them out so I decided to make something different and make 4 pinwheels and added a stick to them to use them as cupcake toppers.
 
 
 
I really love how they all turned out and they were a huge hit at the cookout.
 
We all had a great time and lots of laughs.
It was a great time with family and friends.
 
I hope you all enjoyed my project for today. Check back often for more to come.
 
Have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...