Oct 15, 2014

Cute and Adorable Mini Album

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!!
 
We are getting some summer like weather here the past couple of days , but now we are hearing that we have a cold front coming in with some thunderstorms....
This is some crazy weather around here.... one minute it is freezing and now we are having a bit of summer...
 
 
It has been a very emotional and stressful past couple of weeks here... My oldest daughter had some medical issues and then this past Friday I had to rush my mother's dog Pudgy into the vet, because the shampoo that mom used on her dog caused Pudgy to start having seizures. By the time we were leaving the vets Pudgy seemed to be making a full recovery, she was perky and happy. She needed to stay over night to be monitored at the vets. Saturday Morning I received the news that Pudgy had passed away sometime after midnight.
Pudgy was my mom's companion for the past 4 years and my mom spoiled her she was the baby. I knew my mom would be heartbroken and I feared the worse with my mother, my mom is 80 yrs old and lives alone. I did not want my mom to feel alone, so I started immediately looking for a new pup for her... and within 2 hours someone contacted me with a 1 1/2 yr old female poodle (Maggie). She is a blessing and she took to mom immediately and mom loves her....
 
I knew I wanted to make my mom something so she could still have pudgy with her and a little memory book for her....
 
So I created a cute simple little mini album for Pudgy...
 
 
I bought the design from the Silhouette Store a while back.... It is a Lori Whitlock design. It is so fast and easy to put together, it comes with the box too.
Puppy on the box is from Create A Critter Cricut and it is cut at 3" using the cricut craft room. I stamped the face using my peachy keen stamp set PK-757 Wide Eyed Bushy Tailed Face Assortment. 
 
I did not decorate the pages inside the album because I did not want to over do the album and then it wouldn't fit in the slider box.
 
The paper that I used is cardstock paper stack from Michael's  Recollections Kaitlyn. It is beautiful pastel papers.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today and hope you come back again and see more projects and ideas....
 
Remember to stop by my You Tube Channel
 
And come by and like our new business page on Facebook too
 
 
Happy Crafting!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...