Oct 16, 2014

Thanksgiving Card

Morning to everyone on this rainy Thursday...
Today I finished up one of my sets of Thanksgiving Cards for this year...



I made this card with the Silhouette Cameo.

The Leaf is from the store and it is cut at 2.63x 3.05
I used the print and cut feature for the front and inside saying
the banner is cut at 3.44 x 1.03
The inside saying is cut at 4x4
the card base is cut at 4.25 x 8.5
folded in the center
beige mat cut at 4" x 4"
green mat is cut at 3.75 x 3.75
green mat is embossed with a leaf folder that I picked up at Hobby Lobby






I hope you all enjoyed my project for today and come back again and see what else I have to share. 

Today it is rainy here, so I am going to stay in the craft room and work on another set of thanksgiving cards . 

I am also working on some treat favors for my daughters classes at school and also their girl scout groups... 
Busy busy best way to spend this rainy day.... 

I also have some small Halloween decorations in the making too.... 

Well time to get back to crafting. 
Hope you all have a wonderful day..

Happy Crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...