Aug 25, 2011

Girls Day!!!

Today I am spending the day with my girls. We are having a little girls time before school starts Monday. I have 2 that will be in school full day and my youngest will be in afternoon kindergarten. So we are going to make some cards today for St. Jude's and then tomorrow we are going to mail them out. I enjoy my crafting days with my girls and love teaching them new things, but the best part is when they teach me, kids have great imaginations and come up with some different ways of doing things. My best friend is coming over to do some crafting with us today too... so it is going to be great day crafting...

Well here is a card that I made yesterday


I used Jolly Holidays

Ok it is time to get creating with the girls ... Happy Crafting Everyone!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...