Aug 16, 2011

Still Sick

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I have been down with a cold or virus. Today I am feeling a little better and wanted to get up and try to do a few things in the craft room. I have a few things I need to work on for the design team and then I would like to work on some more cards for St.Jude's. 

We were in a Parade on Sunday with our Fire Company. I was so excited my daughter's got to ride on our Antique Fire truck during the parade, My son and I marched, and my hubby drove the Rescue. 

 This is our antique fire truck  
this is our Service Truck, Our Engine Truck and the Resuce behind... 

I was surprised at the turn out for the parade cause of the rain.. but it was a beautiful turn out . 

Well time for me to get to creating... 
Happy Crafting Everyone !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...