Oct 12, 2011

Gloomy Wednesday

It is very gloomy and yucky out today here. It is supposed to rain this afternoon. I love the fall but hate the rain.

Today I am working on a few things for the DT and taking care of two sick little ones. My 2 younger daughters are sick with ear infections and head colds. I was up all night with both of them running fevers. Today the fevers have broken and they are resting. So I am doing a little scrapping today.

I am working on the plans for a scrapbooking night at my house with some of my friends that want to learn how to do scrapbooking and use their cricut.

Watch tomorrow for my project for "Theme Day Thursday" for Erica's Craft Room...

Well time for me to get back to crafting... have a great day everyone and happy crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...