Oct 20, 2011

Theme Day Thursday Winter 10/20



This is my project for today. I am still in the working stages with it. I am going to be adding a boy on top of it and wrapping the sides with the same ribbon. I added lights inside of it, but I have a little problem, my cord is green and it shows too much, so I am on the hunt for a white string set of lights for it.
This is the small glass block that I got at Michael's. I used the Frosting glass spray by Krylon.

I used Winter Woodland Cartridge to make the Snowflake template and then did 2 coats of the frosting spray. I let it dry an hour in between both coats and then let it set for 48 hours before doing anything else to do.


I am looking forward to making some more of these and giving them as gifts this year....
I am going to working on a few of them this weekend and taking them to the Craft Fairs...

Thank you for stopping by and looking at my project, now hop back over to My Cricut Craft Room and see what everyone else has made for today, some great projects from some very talented ladies...

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!!

Stop by often and check out all the new projects and ideas. Click the follow button and become a follower...











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...