Nov 7, 2011

Christmas Gift Tags

I am working on a few things for the holidays.
I was thinking sometimes we just have gifts that just need a cute little tag instead of all the wrapping paper... so I thought this would be great for those gifts..
Here are a few that I came up with


I embossed the snowflake with white embossing and I love how it turned out. I used a few different cartridges for these tags...
Cartridges Used:
Snowflake and Winter Hat : Winter Woodland
Base of the of the Tag : Cindy Loo
Second layer and third layer : George and Basic Shapes
I used my gypsy to make them all.

Here is a cute little card that I made using Jolly Holidays Cartridge.
I made this a little like the easel card that I make.


Card base is basic 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 and then the top is folded in half again...
I think this is the cutest card.

I hope you enjoyed my projects for today. Check back often for new projects and some instructions.
I am hoping I will be able to make my first video soon.... Things are settling down around here now and I would like to have a video done shortly... I am working on what I would like to make the first video on.. I am thinking maybe this adorable easel card ...

Happy Crafting Everyone! Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...