Nov 1, 2011

Happy November

Happy November Everyone!!! It has been a little nuts around here. We got hit with a snow storm on Saturday night and it was so crazy cause it was only October, who ever thought we would have snow before Halloween... haha!!!!

Last night it just felt so weird and odd that we were taking the kids out to trick or treat and there was snow on the ground. But we still had a fun time.
here are my nieces and my daughters.

Now Halloween is over it is time for me to get started on my two favorite holidays

I love crafting for the holidays. And the girls are excited cause they are going to be making new ornaments this year for our tree and around the house.

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...