Nov 15, 2011

Getting Ready Thanksgiving

Starting to get things ready for Thanksgiving around the house today and this past weekend...
I have been having the girls help make little decorations for Thanksgiving...
Thanksgiving around here is a little stressful than normal. We have so much that goes on Thanksgiving Day, so I try to do little things leading up to Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving our High School Sponors a Turkey dip, and usually the High School has a football game too and then I am on Ambulance Duty that night. I usually make a few extra desserts and take them to the Ambulance for my crew. 

 This year we are making decorations to hang up and have on the table.
Well so far this is what we have done.




I used Simply Charmed Cartridge to make these adorable turkeys... I think they are so cute...

The ones hanging of the leave garland is cut at 5 1/2" and the ones on the cabinets are cut at 4 1/2" ...

I hope you all enjoyed my little project that I did with my daughter's tonight we are going to make some more....

Well check back tomorrow and see what my project is. Tomorrow is " Would You Guess Wednesday" over at http://www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
So stop on by and check out all the great projects that are created just using the Feature Keys ...

Have a great day and Happy Crafting Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...