Apr 26, 2012

Mother's Day Cards and Boxes

Mother's Day is next month 
I thought that I would get a jump start on making my mother day cards. 
 I also made matching gift boxes to go with the cards. 
Each one of my daughters are going to pick something to add to the little gift boxes for their grandmothers.
This is the one that I made for my mother.. 
Cartridges:
CTMH Art Philosophy
Sweet Tooth Boxes
Sweet Tooth Cartridge:
Cut the box at 7" (top and bottom) 
Art Philosophy Cartridge:
Roses  1 cut at 4" and 2 cut at 3" ( for the box and card)
Leaves were cut at 1 1/2" and 1 3/4" 
Card base was cut at 5" and top layer was cut at 4 1/2"
I used Tim Holtz distressing ink and inked my edges of the card, layer and roses and leaves. 
Here is the card for my Mother in Law.. 
 I used the glossy accent from CTMH on the roses and leaves on this card to give it a look of water on the petals and leaves. 
I really love how they came out. 


I am in love with the Art Philosophy Cartridge. 
This is the most used cartridge in my craft room.. 
If you would love to add this cartridge to your collection stop by my CTMH site today 
www.scrappingwithaudrey.ctmh.com


Look at everything that comes with the Art Philosophy Cartridge. 

And here is an example of more of what you can do with the cartridge

  The possibilities are endless with this cartridge.. 
Get yours today! 







2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...