Apr 12, 2012

Love You A Latte Card

Hello Everyone! 

I just got the "Love You A Latte" Cricut Lite Cartridge this morning they have some of their Digital Cartridges on Sale .. 
I have been wanting this cartridge and well today was the day to get it... 
I pulled out the Gypsy and got it on there and started playing.. 
I ended up designing this cute little card. 

I welded two of the cups together 

It is cut out at 7 1/2" height. 
I then pulled out my stamps from CTMH and thought this "Thank You" Saying was perfect for this cute card.I also used CTMH Art Philosophy.

 I cut the tag to match the stamp at 1 1/4" and it matches perfect. 


I hope you like my little card and hope you will check back again and see other projects created with this cartridge... 
I am off now to design one to be a gift card holder for our ambulance banquet... we hand out Coffee Shop Gift Cards at our banquet and I think this is going to be a wonderful cartridge for them... 

Hope you all have a wonderful day and happy creating.. 

Remember to Check out all the wonderful product at my CTMH Site.. 
 Stamp of the Month: April 2012
 

 

1 comment:

  1. love it!!!


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...