Apr 24, 2012

Roses, Roses and More Roses

Good Morning Everyone! 
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. 
Saturday was a beautiful day and then Sunday here was rained out, but we needed the rain. 

I have been thinking about trying to make some of the flowers from the "Art Philosophy Cartridge". I have tried in the past but couldn't get them to come out right, so yesterday I thought it would be great to practice with some scrap paper and maybe if I could get the hang of it what a great way to use up some of the scrap paper I have laying around. 

 Here are 4 of the first ones that I tried. 

I cut the out at 3 3/4" and I inked the edges, then I rolled them up and glued them on the base and this is how they came out. 
I did try to use different things to help roll them up, I used a stylus, tweezers and a tooth pick. So far I like how the ones that I used the tweezers came out. 

This is my most favorite cartridge. It is a must have. This cartridge can be used with almost all your projects. 

If you don't have this cartridge you will want to get this cartridge it is a must have ... 

If you are interested in buying this cartridge, you can go to 
and order it. $99 and it comes with the cartridge, booklet, 3 coordinating stamps sets and 3 coordinating chipboard pieces too.
Stop by today and check out all the wonderful projects that you can create using this one cartridge... 
You will be amazed what you can do with this cartridge... 

Have a wonderful day and Happy Creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...