Jun 19, 2012

Cameo Project

Good Morning Everyone... 
I know it has a been a while since I have posted, it has been a bit crazy around here with my work schedule and kids getting out of school for the summer. And now my brother is in the hospital... 

Well last week I pulled out the cameo and was playing with it. 
I wanted to make something up for 4th of July and get some decorations made up for it... 
So I decide to make some of these fast and easy lanterns and then I saw these 3D stars and thought those were too cute. At first I was thinking o boy those are going to be interesting to make and hard. But I was like well I have to at least try them... well guess what I found out that they are not hard to make at all and they are quick and fun to make.... 

So here is what I came up with for my walkway to the craft room and today I am going to making some more for around the house. 

You can find both of the designs at the Silhouette Store... 

Remember to come by my CTMH Site and check out the Stamp of the Month Set and Stampaganza. 
Buy 2 sets and get one of equal or lesser value free... what a great deal and wonderful time to pick up a few extra sets of stamps. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...