Jun 6, 2012

DT Weekly Challenge Flag Day Theme

Welcome to the DT's Weekly Challenge 

This is our first week back at creating as a team and I am so excited.. we are still looking to add a few new members to the team so if you are interested please email me and I will send you all the information to try out for the team. 

This week the team was asked to create something to do with the "Flag Day" using red white and blue. 

I have to say the team all did a wonderful job at it. I am still currently adding the finally touches to my project cause I am running a bit behind.. 


Christina made this wonderful 8x8 Scrapbook Page

My Project... 
I decided that today i was going to play with my cameo and create some decorations for my house. I made this adorable lanterns to hang up in my walk way ... 

I used a big pattern stamp to decorate the white lantern to add some pattern to it. 
I also made these 3d Star to go with them... 
I really love how quick and simple these were to make 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...