Jun 25, 2012

My Other Hobby

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to share a few pictures today with everyone of another one of my most favorite hobbies that I have not done in a long time. 
I have found photography to be very relaxing and calming. 
I love to drive around on the back roads and take scenery photos. 
But yesterday I was heading to Joann's and I was thinking how nice it would be to take my oldest daughter to a place I used to go when I was younger and just sit for hours and read. 
So we headed to the Norwich Rose Garden. 











My daughter loved it there and she saw how beautiful and peaceful it is there... she wishes that we lived closer to the Rose Garden...

I loved my day with my oldest daughter and it was fun taking her shopping with me


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...