Jun 17, 2011

Graduation Stuff

Working on some ideas for Daughter's 8th Grade Graduation Party.. we are making up some samples of Cake Pops and a few other things... we are also in the mist of changing some of the plans around~ we are changing the location and theme a little bit.

Here is my youngest daughter helping me get the cake mix ready...

She loves to help when the two older girls are not home... I am thinking she is going to be my baker when she gets older... she loves baking

I will post pictures of the finished Cake Pops

Here is an update... Cake pops did not come out all that great... the girls like them but not the right mixture cake and frostening LOL... but they had fun making them with me ...
off to find some else to make instead

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...