Jun 14, 2011

Organizing Workroom

Well today I am going to start organizing and cleaning the work room... We have to also start to get some measurements too. We are looking at putting a wood floor in the workroom now.. I am excited, I would rather have wood floor than carpet in my work room with all the stuff that I do in there, it would make it much easier to clean after I am finished. Also looking at what color we are going to paint the workroom too.

I also have to finish up a few more things for my daughter's graduation party too. She graduates on June 23 and we having her party July 9th... I still can't believe she will be in high school next year.. ugh where did the time go


Happy Crafting to Everyone... hope to post some pictures later.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...