Jun 2, 2011

Long Night

I haven't done anything today, cause I was at a Hospital in Mass last night with my mom. I recieved a call late last night to tell me that my mom was taken to a hospital there and that she fell and hurt her hip while she was at Bingo with my Sister in Law.

I got the hospital and found out that she was being admitted and being scheduled for surgery. She broke her right hip.

As of an hour ago she still hasn't had surgery. My mom is so upset and nervous right now and I can't seem to make her feel better.

So I would like to ask all my crafty friends a big favor...
I would like to cheer my mom up, so I am going to ask if you would could you make a card for her and I will take them to her at the hospital ... I think seeing all the handmade cards with well wishes and etc will cheer her up alot... She is going to have to go to a rehab after she is released from the Hospital and they are saying that could be up to 6 to 8 weeks there.
If you would be interested in doing this please send me an email and I will send you my address for the cards to be sent too... Thank you everyone...


Over the next few weeks I will be making arrangements for new living arrangements.. we will be moving her to another apartment closer to me ...


Thank you again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...