Jun 9, 2011

Hot and Stormy

I haven't been able to work the past few days it has been to hot. Last night we had some Thunderstorms and this morning too.. they are now saying we are going to have thunderstorms on and off all day today, we have schools closing due to the heat as well.

But today I am going to try to get some EMS T-shirts done and maybe a few things for my daughter's Graduation Party...

The other night we had a Training Drill at the fire department and I was able to get some really nice Sky photos while we were there.. I love taking photographs of everything ..

 This is part of our Training.. This was a new truck from another station that they brought over for us to see how it works..
 Some of our Firefighters  checking out the Truck from the top
 Photos of the Sky from the back parking lot of our Fire Station...
This is one of my favorites... I can't wait to go and take more photos... I find taking photographs relaxing ...

Ok time for me to try to get some work done today and get a few new things made up ... Was going to try to make a video today, but thinking it might be a little hot so maybe tomorrow night I will make a video on the Gift Cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...