Jul 3, 2011

Busy

It has been crazy around here, everyone trying to adjust to school being out and trying to get in a routine. We are still not on a routine yet.
This weekend we are really not doing much.. had a small cookout at my son's yesterday and then today just kind let the kids play outside and relaxed. Tomorrow another cookout and then hopefully going to be able to go and see my mom... She is doing much better and we are doing all the stuff to get ready to bring her home. I can't wait to have her home.
The next couple of weeks are going to be crazy, we are going to be moving my mom, getting ready for my oldest daughter's graduation party.

I am hoping to be able to post some pictures of the stuff for daughter's party this week...

Happy 4th to everyone, have a wonderful weekend and be safe...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...