Jul 10, 2011

Graduation Party

Yesterday we had a great time at my daughter's graduation party.
Everyone loved the cupcakes. My mother in law made some awesome cake pops for me and they were a big hit at the party... everyone loved them. My daughter enjoyed seeing family that she hasn't seen in a long time and meeting new friends too....
But the best part was that my mom had come home from the Rehab Center just in time for her party and was there to Celebrate it with her...

Well today I am hoping now to get back in the workroom and get working on some back to school projects and maybe a few more Christmas Cards and get a stock pile ready....

Just also wanted to remind everyone that I am trying to put together a " Back To School" Blog Hop if you want to be included let me know...

Well off to get started on my day. Have a great day everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...