Jul 7, 2011

Daughter's Graduation Party Stuff

I have been trying to finish up making the stuff for my daughter's 8th grade Grad Party this weekend... I love how the center piece came out.. We only need it for the main table.. cause we are having a pool party so we are not setting up alot of tables.

I also made pokers for the cupcakes and now I am working on 2 smaller center pieces to go on the sides of the main table... .

She chose to do the entering high school colors for her theme, which makes me feel like I am doing stuff for halloween...


I used Locker Talk for the graduation caps and I really like how they went together and I enjoyed making these for my daughter and I have already been looking at other things that this cartridge is going to be good for... I have one daughter entering high school, one second grade and one just starting kindergarten... so I am going to be using this cartridge alot ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...