Jul 25, 2011

Crafting Day

Good Morning! Today I am going to go in my work room and have myself a crafting day. I am working on some die cuts for a swap and then I have a few cards to make.
My daughter wants me to make some goody bags for her Summer School Class for end of it this week. So I am going to go and see what I can come up with for her..

I am trying out for another DT and keeping my fingers crossed..
I am excited for another opportunity to try out for another DT...

Well I am off to get some coffee and get started on my little crafting day..

Hope everyone has a great and creative day...
Will post pictures later of everything that I get done today..
I am also going to bring out my big cutter today too, I have a few things I have to get done for my Fire Department today too...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...