Mar 6, 2012

Busy Week

Hello Everyone! Sorry I have not been posting. 
It has been quite busy with ambulance duty and etc.. But after this today it should hopefully be calming down some for me. I am taking a little time off well at least not running as much. 
I have my daughter's birthday party this coming weekend, so I am finishing up all the favors and decorations for that and then next weekend hubby and I will be away at an EMS Conference that we go to every year. 
And then the following weekend we are taking a trip to New Hampshire to see my Best Friend that I haven't seen in a long time. And it is going to feel so good to get away and just relax. 

Tomorrow is the Design Teams Weekly Challenge Post.. Can't wait to see what they all came up with for this week... 

Also a reminder for anyone who is going to be joining us for the Smash Book / Junk Journal Challenge I have extended until March 15th for everyone. I am so excited to see how everyone made their books... I love seeing all the different ways. 

Yesterday I bought some mini composition notebooks for the girls and they are going to decorate them this weekend and I will share with you all how they did...

Well it is time for me to head to the craft room and get some more things finished for the party I will post pictures shortly of what we came up with for the party... 

Happy Creating and Have a Wonderful Day! 
God Bless 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...