Mar 27, 2012

NH Trip Mini Album

Hello Everyone! 
I decided that I wanted to make a Mini Album for our trip to New Hampshire this past weekend. I had some chip board that I bought a couple of months ago just laying around and got some paper out and started to cover the chipboard. Now I am using a few different cartridges to cut out some things for the album. I used my New Bind It All too for the first time. 
So far I am trying to figure out if I should only use the chipboard for the covers and then just card stock in the center, the chipboard I got is pretty thick so I am wondering if maybe I should try to get some thinner chipboard for the center pages or what. I can always use the ones that I have already covered for other books for the trip for my daughters. 
Here are some of the pages so far. I am also making envelopes to use to put some notes in them and photos too. and I am going to make some little journal tabs too. 

This is going to be the cover. I am going to cut out a moose and Pine Tree for it and maybe some pine cones (3D) 



This is only page and the little envelopes and journal tab that I am talking about. I am going to put a few more in there. I am going to had some branches and etc to these pages and etc to dress it up. 



These are two more pages.. I love the tone on tone that I did using CTMH Stamp from "A Garden". It is a cute little set. 

I think I am going to use this one as the back cover. 



I will post pictures as it comes together.. I can't wait to have this one finished and see it. 
I still have some ideas that I am working on ... if anyone would like to share suggestions please do... I love hearing about other ideas... 
Well it is time for me to get back to working on this album. 
Happy Creating! 

Have you been thinking about Becoming an Independent CTMH Consultant. Well now is the perfect time. You can get Art Philosophy Cartridge or $100 in additional product for $99. This Special ends in 4 days on March 31, 2012. So now is the time... If you would like more information or to sign up please hop on over to my website to sign up or get more information. If you need help please contact me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com 
 Click on the picture below to hop on over to my website. 







2 comments:

  1. love it!!!!! what glue do you use to cover the chipboard.

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used my atg gun and zig two way glue. Thank you I will be posted pictures of it all finished shortly.. I have been loving making this Mini Album.. I can not wait to get my photos in it too...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...