Mar 19, 2012

Home

Hello Everyone! 
Hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a full weekend of classes and lectures at the EMS Conference. 
It was a good weekend, filled with a lot of information and we all did have fun after the classes at night. We all got to go down to the pool and the hot tube and relax from our day of classes and lectures. 
But happy to be home after the weekend, I missed my daughters and missed crafting this weekend. 
My daughter's had a wonderful time though with their Grammie and their Cousin this weekend. 

But now that we are home it is back to business.. I have also been thinking about a few changes that I will be making this next coming week. 
I am resigning from "Stampin Up". I love their products but as a consultant it is not for me. 
I will still use their products in some of my projects and etc, but I am just not going to be a consultant with them. But if anyone is looking for a Stampin Up Consultant please let me know.. I have met some wonderful consultants that would be more than gladly to help you all. 

Well it is now time for me to get the video camera out and set up and get ready to make a video for everyone. .I am going to be doing in on the little Candy treat holder that I made last week.. it was made for St.Patrick's Day, but you can make it for any holiday, event or occasion you would like.. I am actually going to be making a few for Easter.
I am hoping that I will be able to get it finished and uploaded for everyone today, but if not it will be up by tomorrow for you. 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all have a wonderful day
Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...