Dec 20, 2012

Artiste Mini Album

Good Morning Everyone! 

5 More Days til Christmas ... the time is just flying by and I am still running so behind right now on gift making and baking. I woke up this morning at 5 a.m., so I could get an early start with no children around me, but that did not work out to good for me. Mackenzie woke up with me and has been in the craft room on and off all morning with me. 

Today I decided that I am going to play around with my newest cartridge Artiste and make a Quick and Simple Mini Album for Christmas for my family. It is a our first christmas in the new  apartment and it has been a very hard and difficult year. 


 I bought a 6x6 Christmas card stock pad from Michael's a couple of weeks ago and I have been trying to figure out what I was going to make with it, well I am going to use it today on my Mini Album  


It is double sided and it is so cute. 

I love the pages from the Artiste Cartridge and I was going to use the measurements that they on the samples that they send you, but I wanted mine to be a bit bigger, so I ended up cutting mine out at 5" instead of 3 3/4"


So I have all my pages cut out and now it is time to cut the paper to cover the pages, I am just going to make this quick and simple and have fun with it
I love making these Mini Albums and I think this cartridge is going to be a life saver when it comes to making them.... 
I am going to make it 6 pages, not sure if I am going to use rings to put it together or ribbon or hemp... Will decided later... 
 Stop by and Pick your Cricut Artiste Cartridge Today! 
 
 Everything you see here is what you will get in your Cartridge Bundle... 
Image all the Projects that you could complete with this Wonderful Cartridge...

 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...