Dec 23, 2012

Christmas Mini Album Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of my Christmas Mini Album

It is coming along great. I have had fun designing each page as it comes

Page 6:

This is a very simple page cause of the pattern paper that I used on the page to cover it, I did not want to take away from it. 
So I made a place for a small picture to be added
Cut 2 mats 
1 @ 2 1/4"
1 @ 2
 and added it to the upper corner.      



I love this page... it might be the most simplest page but the pattern paper adds to it. 


Page 7: 

I cut a piece of pattern to fit the page width way, then cut it angle, used one of my punches and punched the edge. Added adhesive to two sides to leave the punched side open to use as a pocket. 
Cut a Snow flake and 2 shadows out @ 4 1/4" 
to place inside the pocket. I am going to add another tag or snowflake to the pocket for more pictures. 





 This Mini Album is coming together so nicely and I am loving it. 
I am using only Cricut Artiste Cartridge for all the cuts and I am in love with this Cartridge. 
Last night I went to Michael's to see what I could find for some more embellishments and picked up a few things for the pages. 
I was loving Michael's last night they had almost all the Christmas embellishments on sale and I got good deals on a lot of it.   

You can stop by my CTMH website and pick up your Cricut Artiste Cartridge Bundle and start enjoying all the possiblities of creating with it.  


http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_Autumn_Winter_IdeaBook/CricutArtiste.ashx?w=400

Everything here is what comes with your bundle. And check out all the other stamp sets that you can purchase that also coordinates with this cartridge. There is so many endless possiblities with this cartridge.

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_Autumn_Winter_IdeaBook/WOTG_AdventCalendar.ashx?w=400


Remember if you spend $35 dollars you can pick this adorable Valentine's kit up for $10


http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_December_CC/Dec-CC-NPM-ImageGallery-text.ashx?w=400





  
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 










 




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...