Oct 27, 2013

Fall Blocks

Happy Sunday! 
Hope everyone had a great weekend. 
We had a fun filled weekend.
Yesterday I took my daughters trick or treating on Main St in Danielson. They loved it and had so much fun. The weather was beautiful for the event. 

My daughters are going out as Monster High Girls. They were so cute. 

Today I decided that it would be a good day to get some crafting and creating done. I stayed in the Craft Room all day and finished up Mackenzie's Treats for school this week. 

I made 21 of the sour cream container treat holders for her class plus tags. I did not have enough Halloween Paper so we made our own with stamps and matching ink. I like how they turned out. I will post a better picture of them tomorrow. 

When I was finished with her treats, I thought it would be nice to make some thing for our decorations for the Season. 
Here is what I created. 




I used three cartridges and my gypsy to create these boxes. 

CTMH Artbooking
CTMH Art Philosophy
CTMH Artiste

I used Chocolate Ink Pad and inked all the edges on the boxes, mats, letters and leaves. I really love how they turned out and I even added a string on top of each box so I can hang them in my door way if I want too or set them on a shelf. 


Well it is time for me to go and relax with my daughters and settle them down for the night. 
Have a good night everyone.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...