Oct 23, 2013

Halloween Sour Cream Favor

Here is another Halloween Treat Favor that I made today. I am having fun enjoying my craft room once again and loving making all these cut projects for my daughters to hand out to there friends and family this year. 

Today I decided that I wanted to make a few different favors for them to hand out to dance, school and etc. So I played around and came out with this cute Sour Cream container and put a pumpkin shaped Peppermint Patty inside. 


I think these are going to be so cute for them to give out this year. I am thinking of making a few for some of my friends too. 
They don't take long at all to make and they are fun. 

I am going to add the measurements and pictures to show how they are made later. 


I just made a video on how to make yesterdays treat holder and will also post the link to it as soon as it is finished uploading. 


I hope you like my projects and come back. 

I am also happy to announce that I am back with Stampin Up as a Demostrator again and hope you will stop by my online shop and check out all the great stamps and supplies and projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...