Oct 22, 2013

Halloween M&M Slider Treat Holder

Happy Tuesday! 

Today I got a day of alone time. Girls were in school  and hubby was at work. 
I got to make it to the craft room without anyone in there with me and I was lost at first but then I was loving it. I decided that I needed to come up with something new for the M &M 's small bags that I bought to give out for Halloween. 

I got playing with an idea for a slider holder... I love making them for the Hot Cocoa Packets that I had out at Christmas and thought this would be a fun project to do for the M & M's. 

I used Create A Critter 2 for this project. 
I used My Pink Stamper stamp set for the greeting. 
I also used Peachy Keen Face Stamps for the Face, I love those face stamps. 
 



As soon as I am over this cold that I have I am thinking that this project will be perfect for me to do a video on and share with everyone on how I made these adorable little treat holders... 

well I am heading back to the craft room to make a few more of these cuties. I am going to hand them out to my daughter's dance instructors at the dance studio... 

Happy Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...